DroneMobile now supports Siri voice control from outside of the DroneMobile app.
At this time, DroneMobile-Siri integration is a “light” version of what we hope it will eventually be. Our hope is to expand on the functionality of voice control for iOS devices – in a manner that is both safe and adds value to your everyday life.
How to Use Siri to Lock Your Car
1. Activate Siri and say “Lock My Car”.
2. Siri will ask to grant permission to access DroneMobile. (First time only)
3. Siri will ask you to confirm which vehicle to lock.
4. Siri will provide confirmation.
Troubleshooting – if Siri doesn’t recognize the initial command ‘Lock My Car’ – try logging out and logging back into your DroneMobile account within the DroneMobile app. If that does not work, please try deleting and reinstalling the application.
How to Use Siri to Unlock Your Car
1. Activate Siri and and say “Unlock My Car”.
2. Siri will ask you to grant permission to access DroneMobile. (First time only)
3. Siri will ask you to confirm which vehicle to unlock.
4. Siri will authenticate you prior to sending the command.
5. Siri will provide confirmation.