Thank you for purchasing a DroneMobile system. It is Firstech’s mission to bring to market the best products and the best customer service, which includes protecting your purchase. The following contents define Firstech’s warranty policies for all DroneMobile products.
In order to make sure your DroneMobile purchase is protected under warranty, please fill out the following registration form within the first 10 days of your purchase. Additionally, please read the following Warranty Terms and Conditions so that you can understand the terms, requirements, and restrictions of Firstech’s warranty on DroneMobile products and services.
Firstech’s warranty policies only apply to products purchased and installed by an Authorized DroneMobile Retailer. “Authorized Retailer” is defined by Firstech as a company who qualifies to purchase Firstech’s products directly from Firstech, LLC., or one of its approved distributors. Thus, products not sold nor installed by an “Authorized Dealer” are not covered by this warranty. This includes, but is not limited to, Firstech products sold on Amazon.com, eBay.com, Walmart.com and Newegg.com. For more information on retailers, please contact us at support.dronemobile.com, or find an authorized retailer near you by using our Dealer Locator.
Firstech does not share responsibility for damage caused by faulty or improper installation by authorized or unauthorized dealers. Firstech recommends MECP certified technicians. Be sure to ask for the installer’s credentials and experience to ensure you are getting a high quality installation.
All DroneMobile systems sold after September 01, 2016 include a 1-year warranty that can be upgraded to a limited lifetime warranty with a Premium, Business, or Business Plus plan. Firstech’s warranty protects DroneMobile customers against the following:
- Malfunctioning and/or defective hardware
This limited lifetime warranty will remain valid for as long as:
- The customer maintains an active subscription to DroneMobile (Premium, Business or Business Plus)
- Customers with a Basic plan will have a standard 1-year warranty.
- No original hardware components have been removed and reinstalled into another vehicle
- The system was purchased from and installed by an authorized DroneMobile retailer.
These warranties are non-transferrable and belong solely to the original purchaser of the unit. These warranties will expire if the original purchaser ever sells the vehicle, in which the DroneMobile system is installed.
Use of a DroneMobile system is at the sole risk of the user, defined as anyone who purchases, installs, or utilizes the technologies created by Firstech, LLC. All products and services branded as DroneMobile by Firstech, LLC. are provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. Firstech, LLC., expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchant ability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
Firstech, LLC. makes no warranty that:
- DroneMobile services will meet your personal requirements.
- DroneMobile services will be uninterrupted, timely, and error-free.
- The network provided by the cellular carriers will always have coverage in your area or that the cellular network will always be available and/or reliable.
- The results obtained from the use of DroneMobile services will be accurate or reliable.
- The quality of any products and/or services purchased or obtained by the customer will meet his/her requirements.
- All errors in the DroneMobile systems will be corrected: Although historically rare, Firstech, LLC. systems rely on GPS and cellular networks, and because these networks may, from time to time, experience the effects of, but not limited to, solar storms, solar flares, or sunspots, it may impact the timing of GPS signals and consequentially the subscriber’s vehicle location accuracy, these disturbances are unusual and beyond the reasonable control of Firstech, LLC. Firstech, LLC. cannot warrant or be held liable for natural or unnatural disturbances. Similarly, terrestrial cellular signals may also be affected by terrain, buildings, atmospheric activity, which may produce anomalous propagation and cause the intermittent absence, delay, or deletion of text messages/communication.
In the event of a network or service interruption, Firstech will NOT issue any refunds for service lost. If you are experiencing repeated network interruptions, please contact us immediately so we can help resolve the issue and if necessary, offer extended service terms.
In the event of system failure due to defective installation, Firstech is not liable for any refunds for service lost. If you are unhappy with your installation, please contact us today or use our dealer locator so that we may assist you in finding you an alternative service center. Firstech will not be responsible for any fees or charges associated with correcting installation and/or configuration errors.
Firstech Control Modules
Firstech control modules and antennas have a limited lifetime replacement warranty. This warranty is non-transferrable and belongs to the original purchaser of the unit. Workmanship and labor are not included; there may be labor costs to exchange units depending on the policy of your installer.
Firstech does not issue refunds for products purchased at authorized nor unauthorized retailers. If a product is found to be defective and/or malfunctioning and is within its warranty period, Firstech will only issue a direct or comparable replacement for the defective unit. No monetary compensation can be offered with any warranty claim. Customers who would like to return their purchases, must consult with their original place of purchase, and are subject to that retailer’s return, refund, and exchange policies. Firstech is not responsible for labor charges paid during warranty or troubleshoot- ing work at authorized or unauthorized dealers.
Additional Terms of Warranty
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty will last or the exclusion or limitation on how long an implied warranty will last or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages. This warranty gives you the specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary state to state. Firstech, LLC. is not responsible or liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to, any consequential damages, incidental damages, damages for loss of time, loss of earnings, commercial loss, loss of economic opportunity, and the like that may or may not result from the operation of Compustar, Compustar PRO, Compustar DASH, Arctic Start, Vizion, NuStart, or DroneMobile products. Not with standing the above, Firstech, LLC. does offer a limited warranty to replace or repair the control module, or “brain”, as described above.