Why am I receiving this error?
You are receiving this error because your smartphone is unable to connect to the internet and/or send commands via the DroneMobile app.
How can I resolve this issue?
Please make sure you have a solid internet connection on your smartphone. You can test your smartphone’s internet connection simply by visiting any website using your web browser.
Please follow these steps:
- Check your internet connection. Make sure you have a solid Wi-Fi or cellular connection by visiting any website using your web browser (try dronemobile.com or google.com).
- Once your internet connection has been re-established, log out from the DroneMobile app by selecting “Settings” from the menu. Then select “Profile” and then “Log Out”.
- Press the “Log In” button and re-enter your credentials.
- If you are able to login, try re-sending a LOCK command to your vehicle.
- If you are NOT able to login, try switching to a different internet connection.
If you are able to login, but still receive the same error, please delete and reinstall the DroneMobile app from your smartphone.
How do I delete and reinstall the DroneMobile app?
- Press and hold the DroneMobile application icon.
- The “UNINSTALL” option should appear at the top of your screen.
- Drag the DroneMobile icon onto the “UNINSTALL” option.
You can also delete the DroneMobile application from the Google Play store.
If you are trying to re-install the most current version of the DroneMobile app, please try the following:
- Open the “Google Play Store” application.
- Search for “DroneMobile”.
- Press “INSTALL”.
If you are still experiencing issues, please click here to report an issue.