Why am I receiving this error?
You are receiving this error because your smartphone is unable to connect to the internet and/or send commands via the DroneMobile app.
How can I resolve this issue?
Please make sure you have a solid internet connection on your smartphone. You can test your smartphone’s internet connection simply by visiting any website using your web browser.
Please follow these steps:
- Check your internet connection. Make sure you have a solid Wi-Fi or cellular connection by visiting any website using your web browser (try dronemobile.com or google.com).
- Once your internet connection has been re-established, log out from the DroneMobile app by selecting “Settings” from the menu. Then select “Profile” and then “Log Out”.
- Press the “Log In” button and re-enter your credentials.
- If you are able to login, try re-sending a LOCK command to your vehicle.
- If you are NOT able to login, try switching to a different internet connection.
If you are able to login, but still receive the same error, please delete and reinstall the DroneMobile app from your smartphone.
How do I delete and reinstall the DroneMobile app?
- To delete the app on any iPhone or iPad device, press the “Home” button on your smartphone/tablet. From the home screen, press and hold the DroneMobile app for 3 seconds.
- The app icons on your screen should start to “jiggle” and an “X” icon should appear over the DroneMobile app icon. Press this “X” and confirm that you’d like to delete the app.
- Visit the App Store and search for “DroneMobile”. Download the app for free.
- Once the app has downloaded, try logging back into the app and re-send a LOCK command to your vehicle.
If you are still experiencing issues, please click here to report an issue.