August 24, 2017
You Asked, We Delivered!
Firstech is excited to make DroneMobile the first aftermarket connected car solution that integrates with Google Assistant-powered products, such as the Google Home.
How to Connect DroneMobile to Google Home
Your Google Home device/app will utilize the preferences and settings you set up in the Google Assistant application.
DroneMobile Commands for Google Assistant
Due to safety concerns, this first version of the DroneMobile-Google Assistant application does NOT include remote start features. Our team will be working hard over the summer to analyze user behavior to understand how to safely implement remote start features into voice command applications.
Also, when using Google Home, you will need to give permission for the DroneMobile action to work. To do so, please follow these directions:
• “Ok Google, tell DroneMobile to lock (Vehicle Name)”
• “Ok Google, tell DroneMobile to unlock (Vehicle Name)” (Say pin code)
• “Ok Google, tell DroneMobile to open the trunk on (Vehicle Name)”
• “Ok Google, ask DroneMobile to check status of (Vehicle Name).”
GPS Car Finder
• “Ok Google, ask DroneMobile where (Vehicle Name) is.”
• “Ok Google, tell DroneMobile to find (Vehicle Name).”
• “Ok Google, ask DroneMobile for help.”
Note: you can also say “Ok Google, talk to DroneMobile.” Then, when you follow up with another command, you can simply say “Lock (Vehicle Name).”